Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
Quick Meal - Page 8 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
Quick Meal - Page 8 Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

Quick Meal

Go down 
+10
Hannah Goslar
Keely Blacknight
Kevin Blacknight
Venus Green
Zylee Dane
Artemis Green
Athena Green
Kendra Knightly
Edie Sedgwick
Benjamin Kanst
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

Number of posts : 292
Year : Junior
Clique : Part of the Crowd
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Quick Meal - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Kevin looked at her confused. "Your not sick are you love?"Kevin asked her in a worried voice as his honey eyes looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:40 pm

"Um... I am not sure." Danielle said taking Kevin hand under her shirt where her belly was and making sure Ben does see her taking his hand under her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:59 pm

Kevin felt her stomach as his eyes widen. "Um... love can you come with me for a second?"Kevin asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:02 am

"Um yeah, I can." Danielle said as she looked at Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:11 am

As they walked to the hall he ran his hands through his hair and looked at her with his honey eyes with worry. "Um... love your pregnant I think."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:14 am

Danielle gasped at the word 'pregnant' and she couldn't say anything for a few minutes, "I... don't know what to do..." She said very slowly which she was worried. She fell on the chair near by.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:36 am

Kevin ran his hands through his hair and then sat beside her and held her. "It's ok love, we'll get through this were strong."said Kevin as he hugged her and kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:39 am

"I thought I was still on the birth control pills because someone has raped me before you had sex with me." Danielle said with her worried eyes at Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:07 am

Kevin honey eyes became more worried. "So, the baby you have inside you may not be mine?"Kevin asked her as he held her tighter. "Even if it not love we'll get through this and I'll never leave you I promise."said Kevin as he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:42 pm

"I don't know Kev." Danielle looked at him when he held her tighter. "How can I go though this? I don't know what Ben is going to say when he finds out that I am pregnant." She asked her self while Kevin hears her and she is very worried.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Kevin kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, Dani love whatever happens I'll never eave you I promise."said Kevin as she kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:43 pm

"You know my feelings are for you but how can I love this child who may have bastard father?" She said as she kissed him back. "When should I tell him?" Danielle asked Kevin as she mentioned about Ben her brother.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:51 pm

"It's alright love, we'll raise him like he's our own then."said Kevin as he kissed her forehead. "We have to tell him sometimes, so it better be now."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:22 am

"He might want to kill you after I tell him that I am pregnant but he is going to let me explain who the father may be but that answer is unknown." Danielle said. "Alright, be with me." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:56 am

Kevin nodded. "Don't worry love, I'll be with you until the end!"said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile. As he locked hands with he he looked into her eyes. "Come on Dani love, lets go tell him."said Kevin sighing as nervous as she was but he stayed calm through it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Danielle was to nervous to speak to her brother Ben now but he is her brother and he has the right to know what is wrong with her and what is going to happen. She was locked hands with Kevin as he tells her they must go tell Ben. She couldn't think of any word in her mind but she did see a small memory as she walks her way to where Ben was sitting at a table.

The small memory was 15 year old boy Ben Kanst was calling his little sister Danielle who is 9 at the time. Ben said, "Come Dani!! You going to miss the fire works, I set out for you!" Danielle was just a small child but it was her birthday as she smiled at her brother Ben as she ran to see the fireworks, he set out for her. It was a great night for her birthday that night as Danielle even thanked him. Ben Kanst was her only joy during Danielle childhood but it never ends well later in the years. Even in those years living with their father Ian Kanst, Danielle could not have a birthday party or birthday cake or birthday wish. As if her mother was alive, she would be able to but she never had the chance.

That memory was about 10 years ago. Now she is 19 years old who may be pregnant with a bastard child but will not ever give rid of it. How is Ben going to say to when he may say to get rid of it before birth? Danielle was now standing with Kevin within locked hands and standing where Ben was sitting at the table. "Ben, I need to talk to you. It important." She said to her 25 year old brother Ben.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

Number of posts : 282
Year : Senior
Clique : Radioheads
Allegiance : Neutral
Race : Weapon
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Ben turned his attention to his sister. "Can it wait? The headmaster is gonna speak." He used his fork to point at the headmaster. "What is it about?"
Back to top Go down
https://eaglecreekuniversity.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:21 pm

"I need to tell you now before the worse wait goes out." Danielle said as she looked nervous still at her brother. "I believe he not speaking yet."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Ben sighed, he grabbed a can of Coke and stood up. "Okay, what do you two need me for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:32 pm

"Kevin just standing besides me to help me tell you this news." Danielle said to her brother about Kevin. She looked at him for a minute then slowly said, "I am pregnant." with sad eyes on her face there was much worse problem, "It not Kevin, it may be the raper." she said to her brother Ben.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Ben was just taking a sip of his drink when Danielle hit him with the news. He choked and put his drink on the table. For a minute all he could do was stutter and look between Kevin and Danielle. He wasn't sure what was worse, the fact that Dani was pregnant with a possible rapist's child or that she'd slept with Kevin. "YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME." Ben shouted. He knew he was causing a scene. "I swear to God I'll kill that fucking son of a bitch. AND YOU!" He turned to Kevin. "One date?!? And you've already slept with her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:05 pm

"I am not kidding, BENJAMIN." Danielle said but she knew he hated anyone to say his full first name and she was serious that she is pregnant with no clue what to do since she was raised mother-less all her life and half of her brother Ben life. She doesn't even know how to be a mother or had many girls as friends to her. "I don't even know if it is Kevin child but it seem like it is the rapist child within 70% of chance." Danielle said trying to stop Ben from killing Kevin. "Why should you be the boss of who I sleep with even if it is after one date?" She asked Ben.
Back to top Go down
Alice Hale

Alice Hale

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:55 pm

Alice walked in and sat down next to Ben. "Did I miss something?" She asked noting how he looked irritable, Dani looked mad, and Kevin was kinda just there.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:20 am

Kevin looked at Ben calmly and didn't say anything. He didn't care if Ben hurted him or cussed him out one side ad out the other, he wasn't going to leave Dani for anything in the world.
Back to top Go down
Samson Gaius

Samson Gaius

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:08 am

Samson notice some students arguing and he cleared his throat.

"First, I want to welcome every students back, and our new students as well. I hope you are all excited about the new school year ahead of you. As your headmaster, the ministry asked me to... repeat a few things this year. Since Ireland is, as you all know, a neutral contry, the ministry forbid taking sides. But, we all know that two groups will be made within the school. Any fights, pranks and even verbal fights between those two groups of students will be seriously punished. No student is allowed to go around the school and yell loudly about their 'side' or how do call it. I hope you understood what I'm just said, and take my advise and take them seriously. We live in a time where nothing is easy or simple. Remember that. You care free to continue with your meals" said Samson smiling, taking his seat.

Soon the hall was fill with students talking and laughing lodly.

"Oh, and may I ask Mr. and Miss Kanst in my office later" said Samson looking through his glasses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Meal   Quick Meal - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Meal
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Eagle Creek Campus :: Dining Hall-
Jump to: