Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
The Pregnancy Now Showing 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
The Pregnancy Now Showing Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

The Pregnancy Now Showing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Pregnancy Now Showing Empty
PostSubject: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:50 am

Danielle was now home from her brother Ben house after finding out that she is truly with Kevin child, she smiled. She was happy that she is but also scared since this was her first pregnancy and she doesn't want to die.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

Number of posts : 292
Year : Junior
Clique : Part of the Crowd
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:56 am

Kevin waked towards Danielle door after along time of not seeing her and knocked on the door. "Dani love it's me may I come in please?"Kevin asked her. His eyes were a dull honey color almost a brown color from lack of feeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:01 am

Danielle couldn't ignore Kevin any more, she had to let him see her now. She unlocked the door and went to the couch, "Come in." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:13 am

Kevin walked into her apartment it looked the same since he was last time in here. "Dani love, why are you ignoring me after all we been through? I promised you I wouldn't leave you for nothing.'said Kevin as he looked at her with worried eyes. As she ignored him and didn't say anything he sighed. "Fine I give up, you'll speak to me when your ready I got to go."said Kevin as his dull honey eyes looked at her sadly as he headed towards the door. "Just remember I kept my promise to you, even though your ignoring me and not talking."said Kevin as he twisted the door knob to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:20 am

"Kevin, wait..." Danielle said as she got up from the couch, "Forgive me for being scared of my own pregnancy." she said as she walks toward him "And I have some news for you." she said as she was standing close to Kevin now.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:24 am

Kevin took his hand off the doorknob and hugged her. "It's ok Dani love, that's why I'm here to help you through it even if the child inside of you isn't mine."said Kevin as he held her gently in his arms. "So, what's the good news love?"Kevin asked as he gave her a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:31 am

"The child is yours, I found out three days ago. I hardly cried because I was happy it was yours." Danielle said as she could never look away from his dazzling smile of his. "And it twins." she smiled. "I got in a small fight from my brother but I won, he won't kill you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:35 am

Kevin looked at her shocked then gave her another dazzling smile. "Oh my gosh Dani love, that's great!"said Kevin as he kissed her. As he broke apart he looked at her. "I'm sorry about the fight love it was all my fault that happened."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:39 am

Danielle chuckled, "It alright, it not your all fault." she kissed him back. "At least I am glad I won. The pregnancy is quite fast already. It only been 3 weeks since I know I was pregnant turns out to be growing early." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:41 pm

Kevin looked at her and smiled. "Don't worry love, you look beautiful no matter how you look to me."said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile and kissed her. "Um, the reason why there growing so fast is because they may be half vampires love."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:52 pm

"Thank you Kev." Danielle said as she smiled about how beautiful she looks to Kevin, no matter what. "Is that why everyone is telling me that the pregnancy is dangerous?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:57 pm

Kevin chuckled. "I'm sorry love, but pregnancy is dangerous no matter what from what I heard."said Kevin shrugging. "But don't worry love, everything will be fine I'm here for you and I'll never leave you."said Kevin as he hugged her and kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:08 am

"I am not ready for a lot of things and I would like to have some things slow." Danielle said about her fear of not being ready. "Can there be a plan?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:36 am

Kevin chuckled. "As much as I would like to have a plan there isn't any plan other then having it normal or C- section which is cutting your stomach and then taking it out love."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:40 am

"It still a small plan to which might be better." Danielle said as she kissed him. "I don't want to die which I keep hearing that in my dreams."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:15 pm

Kevin looked at her in a serious manner. "Your not going to die love, not if I can help it."said Kevin as he kissed her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:36 pm

"I am worried about it, you know." Danielle said as she didn't want to stop kissing Kevin so she kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:46 am

Kevin nodded. "I understand your scared love, but I'm right here beside you I'll never let you fall or go."said Kevin gave her a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am

Danielle put her head on his chest to cry a bit but it would help her relax while Kevin hold her close to him, "I would never let you go either." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pregnancy Now Showing   The Pregnancy Now Showing Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pregnancy Now Showing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Housing :: Apartments :: Danielle Kanst's Apartment-
Jump to: