Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
Reading in the Library 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
Reading in the Library Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
Reading in the Library EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
Reading in the Library EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
Reading in the Library EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
Reading in the Library EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
Reading in the Library EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
Reading in the Library EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
Reading in the Library EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
Reading in the Library EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
Reading in the Library EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

Reading in the Library

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keely Blacknight

Keely Blacknight

Number of posts : 25
Year : Junior
Clique : Part of the Crowd
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Reading in the Library Empty
PostSubject: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:07 am

Keely walked gracefully into the Library and towards a book shelf and started looking for her favorite book to read. As she realized it was already taken she sighed. 'Darn it."Keely thought to herself as she browsed through the books looking for another interesting book to read. As she found one interesting to her she smiled and opened it and started reading while walking to find a table to read at. As she did she sat down and started reading her new book she found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:44 am

Danielle walked into the library always have a sad face on her. Why isn't there much happiness in her? She has never been happy much but the only time you would see a smile on her face is on St.Patrick Day since that was the only holiday in the year she liked. She remembers goings on trips for St.Patrick Day away from her father. She needed to stop thinking about him but how? She is still weak to show her strength but she must learn it while she is here. Danielle picked out a book and walked over to a couch that can have three people on but she took the left side only.
Back to top Go down
Keely Blacknight

Keely Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:53 pm

Keely looked up and noticed someone else entered the library she could tell by the scent she just smelled. As she looked up from her book her honey eyes scanned the room as she saw Danielle in the room. "Hey Dani!"said Sophia in a whisper as she sat beside her smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:33 pm

"Hi Keely" Danielle said as she looked up at her as she sit next to her. She learns that Keely is the twin brother of her
Spoiler:
But some how is trying not to show that she likes Keely brother. But she still has a great fear about men around her. "So what is up with you?" Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Keely Blacknight

Keely Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:26 am

"Oh I'm doing ok."said Keely smiling as she booked marked her place and smiled. "So, how are you?"Keely asked her smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:29 am

"I am guess I am ok" Danielle said as she didn't smile because she hasn't done it in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:50 am

Kevin walked gracefully in the Library with his hair wild and messy. As he walked across the library to a shelf to find his favorite book. As his honey eyes roamed down the book cases he sighed. "It's not here!"said Kevin sighing as he read Keely mind as he rolled his eyes. "Well, well, looks like you have my book after all!"said Kevin as he did a dazzling smile at his sister that would make girls go weak in the knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:53 am

Danielle smiled when she saw Kevin face for the first time ever since they met in the forest. She still couldn't keep her mind off him. "Hi Kevin"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:13 am

Kevin looked at her with his honey eyes and gave her a crook smile. "Hello Dani good to see you again, are my eyes back to normal?"Kevin asked her as he gave her a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:17 am

"Your eyes are fine to me." Danielle said as she looked at him into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:21 am

Kevin laughed. "Ok, good just making sure I didn't freak you out."he said smiling as he tooked a seat between her and Keely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:24 am

"Why would I call you a freak?" Danielle asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:28 am

Kevin chuckled. "Well, alot of people think me and Keely are freaks because of ours eyes which you noticed as well they change!"said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:38 am

"Well I wouldn't call you a freak." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:41 am

Kevin chuckled at what she said. "Well, thanks Dani that;s nice of you but were used to it now!"said Kevin smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:48 am

"You're welcome" Danielle blushed a bit as she smiled back at Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Kevin noticed her blushing. "Why are you blushing for?"Kevin asked her as he noticed alot of girls do that when he smiled at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:37 pm

"Nothing..." Danielle said as it went away.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:58 pm

As Kevin zoomed over to where he stopped her, he didn't care if she found out who he was. "Hey look at me, don't turn away!"said Kevin in a pleading voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:10 pm

Danielle looked at him but it seemed like he wasn't there the next minute.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:15 pm

Kevin looked at her. "Don't be afraid of me I can tell your afraid by reading your mind, but I won't hurt you."said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:18 pm

"I am not afraid." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:21 pm

Kevin looked at her. "I know your afraid of being love by another guy, because of what your dad to you, but I'm telling you I will never hurt you!"said Kevin quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:23 pm

"The only comfort has been my brother." Danielle said looking at him, "Are you trying to show me that you will never hurt me?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:32 pm

"Maybe I am, is that a crime? If it is arrest me now!"said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading in the Library   Reading in the Library Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading in the Library
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Eagle Creek Campus :: Library-
Jump to: