Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
Danielle Kanst Apartments 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
Danielle Kanst Apartments Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

Danielle Kanst Apartments

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Danielle Kanst Apartments Empty
PostSubject: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:54 am

Danielle was in her apartment writing in her journal. She still thought about Kevin, why was he lying to her about his eyes changing the other day. She was still afraid of him since she has always been afraid of men but her brother Ben.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

Number of posts : 282
Year : Senior
Clique : Radioheads
Allegiance : Neutral
Race : Weapon
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:01 am

Ben knocked softly on the door. "Hey ya there Dani girl?" He stuck his key in the door and turned the knob. "Well I'm coming in if you're ready or not."
Back to top Go down
https://eaglecreekuniversity.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:08 am

Danielle lately has been hiding her journal from her brother Ben. As she quickly hides it as he comes in the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:13 am

"Hey there, finally got you alone. Someone always shows up when I need to talk to you." Ben grinned. He caught sight of her journal but he didn't say anything. Ben's hand flickered over a silvery white scar on his temple. It was a little reminder of his father. "How's that hand of yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:23 am

"Hey sounds like you did and I am always here when you need to talk to me." Danielle said as she smiled a bit. She hasn't smiled in years lately. "My hand is fine, it heal fast."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:36 am

"Don't play with fire. Remember?" Ben joked. He sat down on the couch and kicked his feet up on the table. "So what's up with you and that Kevin kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:41 am

"I only stop your fire to try to claim you down." Danielle said but knew he was joking with her. "What about Kevin?" She asked him trying not to tell him that she is scared of him and he is her secret crush.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:54 am

"Oh please, what about him? The two of you in the forest at night. I think I can tell when my little sister likes someone." Ben chuckled. "But there's something off about him, so you be careful yeah? Don't make me need to set him on fire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:01 am

"Well the night in the forest was just when we first met." Danielle said trying to argue a bit with her brother. "He is just my crush right now, it not like I am falling for him. But I am scared of him as you know I have always been ever since our father almost killed me. I am scared of all men but you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:05 am

"That makes me a very special guy then. Go for it Dani. Don't let the memory of Dad stop you. Kevin seems like a pretty good guy." Ben shrugged. "Besides he lays a single hand on you and I'll take him out. I've always got your back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:09 am

"Don't you see anything strange about him?" Danielle said, "I saw that his eyes changed."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:13 am

Ben raised an eyebrow. "No I didn't see anything. That's weird, changing eye colors? Defintely not normal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:15 am

"I know that why I want to find out but it like a big secret." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:20 am

Ben let out a deep sigh. "Yeah well we all have our secrets." He sat up suddenly. "Hey you hungry? Let's get something to eat or go do something instead of being stuck inside."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:41 am

"Alright, let go." Danielle said as she got her sweater and she was ready to head out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danielle Kanst Apartments   Danielle Kanst Apartments Empty

Back to top Go down

Danielle Kanst Apartments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Housing :: Apartments :: Danielle Kanst's Apartment-
Jump to: