Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

Benjamin Kanst's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

Number of posts : 282
Year : Senior
Clique : Radioheads
Allegiance : Neutral
Race : Weapon
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Benjamin Kanst's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:35 am

Apartment
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment Apartm12
Bedroom
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment Bedroo14
Bathroom
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment Modern12
Upstairs(Small recording studio)
Benjamin Kanst's Apartment Studio10
Back to top Go down
https://eaglecreekuniversity.rpg-board.net
Ian Kanst

Ian Kanst

Number of posts : 8
Year : Graduated
Clique : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:57 am

Ian took off his sunglasses and folded them neatly. He tucked them inside his jacket pocket. He stood outside the door of his son's apartment. Or he hoped it was his apartment. The scrawled address was difficult to read. With a final adjustment to his tie, he knocked sharply on the door.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:09 am

As usual, Ben had his music blaring. He thought he heard a knock so he turned it down. Several more rapping noises sounded. He quickly leapt up and ran to the door. With a deep sigh he opened the door. "Hello Father." Ben said stiffly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Kanst

Ian Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:15 am

The moment he opened the door Ian pressed the note to Ben's chest. "Can't read your damn writing." He said as he walked in the house. He examined the apartment. It was nice, he'd give him that. Then he turned around and looked at Ben. It seemed he had several more tattoos then last time. He scoffed,"Haven't changed a bit."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:20 am

Ben grimaced as he took the paper. "Nice to see you too." He muttered. "I'd say make yourself at home but I don't want you here anymore than you want to be here." Ben said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Ian Kanst

Ian Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:29 am

Ian stared harshly at Ben. "Don't give me that attitude. What did you expect? A hug?" He shot back. His son always had a way of getting on his nerves. "You're right. I don't want to be here. So I'll get straight to it." He sat himself down on the couch. "Are you going to offer me a drink or just stand around like an idiot? Anyway, I'm moving to Ireland. Got a job at the University. Kinds like a pre-retirement deal."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:39 am

Ben rolled his eyes. The only thing keeping him calm was the reminder that soon Ian would be dead. Ben only devoted half of his attention to his father's ranting. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed two glasses. A bottle of liquor already was out. He poured about half a cup into each glass. But for his father's he added something extra. Ben pulled put the bottle Danielle had given him. As he added it in the glass, he noticed his hands were shaking. Ben calmed himself down before handing the glass to his father. "Congratulations then. I'm sure Dani will be thrilled to hear that." He spat.
Back to top Go down
Ian Kanst

Ian Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 am

Ian resisted the urge to hit his son. Slap some sense into him. He clenched his jaw. As he was about to take a sip from the glass, he noticed Ben's hands were shaking. What could he possibly be nervous about? Ian got up and walked to the kitchen counter. He put the glass down. "Drink it." He pushed the glass toward Ben.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:58 am

Ben laughed nervously. "What? Why?" He said in a sad attempt to stay calm. Mentally he was freaking out. Luckily he had planned for this. His fingers searched his pocket frantically. Finally he grasped the cold metal of his pocket knife.
Back to top Go down
Ian Kanst

Ian Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:04 am

Ian took a step toward Ben. "Don't act like you don't know why I'm talking about. I pay you a visit and you repay me by trying to kill me? Quite frankly, I'm disappointed. You never were good enough." Ian snarled. His anger took over and he lashed out. He swung the glass at Ben's head.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:12 am

At this point, many four lettered words flew through Ben's thoughts. He hardly had time to react when the glass came his way. He instinctivley ducked while pulling out the pocketknife.the glass smashed inches from his head. In an odd half-dive/tackle, he lunged at his father in an attempt to connect with him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Kanst

Ian Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:18 am

Ian grabbed Ben's wrist and snapped it away from him. The knife was now pointing at Ben as they fell. In a sick way, Ian knew he had one this fight. A twisted smile curved his lips.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:30 am

Ben's cry of pain was cut off by the sudden intrusion of the knife. It entered right below his ribs. The cry turned into an odd strangled choking sound. Ben landed on his knees. He held himself up with one hand as the other gripped the handle of the knife. The shock clouded his thoughts and he pulled the knife out. With a few painful gasps of air, he fell on his elbow. The oxygen didn't seem to help, instead his vision becam blurred. Warm blood coated his hands and dripped on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ian Kanst

Ian Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:39 am

Ian stood up with a triumphant grin plastered on his face. The fact that his son had just been stabbed didn't faze him in the least. "Not the brightest weapon choice. You should have just set me on fire." He laughed bitterly. "Now I'm faced with a dilemma. Do I help you or do I walk out?" Ian fixed a loose strand if hair before walking toward the door. "Oh well nevermind, it isn't a tough decision." He said tonelessly. Ian opened the door and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:45 am

Ben heard the door shut, everything else Ian had said was all a giant blur to him. His only thoughts were of Dani. He crawled to the phone. With bloody fingers he manages to pick up the phone. He dialed his sister's number. He collapsed on the floor as the phone rang. Somehow he got into a slouched position. His back leaned against the counter. "Come on Dani girl. Pick up the phone."

Last edited by Benjamin Kanst on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:52 am

"Hello? Ben?" Danielle picked up her cell phone but she heard strange trouble breathing sound. "Benjamin, answer me." She said.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:55 am

"You know I hate it when you use my real name." Ben said weakly. He chuckled but it turned into a fit of coughing. "Things with Dad didn't really...I need you over here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:59 am

"I know you do hate it." Danielle said chuckling a bit about his name, "I am coming as fast as I can." She said as she heard that the plan didn't work well with their father.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:04 am

"Yeah..." Was the only thing Ben could say. He loosely held the phone in one hand. Darkness started closing in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:08 am

Danielle wasn't far from Ben apartment as she hurried as fast as she can. When she arrived, she opened the door of his apartment saw blood coming out of the living room. "Ben" she said. She ran to find him. So she did find him. She carried him to the couch. "The darkness is entering.... no... I can't let it get you..." Danielle said as she put her healing hands on his wound.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:19 am

Ben hobbled over to the couch with Danielle's help. The wound had closed but still he'd lost a lot of blood. "Should've left me on the floor. Now there's blood on the couch." Ben joked lamely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:23 am

"I can clean the couch... so don't worry... now you need to rest..." Danielle said as she smiled a bit to see her brother Ben was going to live. "Besides the only next problem is that I am going to need to get you some blood." She said.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:36 pm

Ben grinned. "Nah don't worry about this thing. Gives me an excuse to replace it." He closed his eyes. "I think rest will be fine for now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:59 pm

"Rest, worry about tomorrow later." Danielle said as she saw him close his eyes. She looked around and saw that blood was still around. She went to start cleaning it. Then when it was all gone. She looked at the two drinks that were sitting on the table. "He touched it." She said to herself by looking at the poison drink. "He won't live long but it won't be 15 minutes. 15 years." She said to herself. Under the excuse that she took witchcraft lesson in secret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Kanst's Apartment   Benjamin Kanst's Apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Kanst's Apartment
Page 1 of 1