Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
Walking in the forest - Page 2 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
Walking in the forest - Page 2 Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

Walking in the forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

Number of posts : 292
Year : Junior
Clique : Part of the Crowd
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Walking in the forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:23 am

"Hm, I don't know what else to tell you."said Edward as he zoomed up a tree really quick that way she wouldn't touch him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:23 pm

"Kev! Oh boy." Apollo saw that Kevin was talking to Danielle Kanst. "Hi Danielle, how are you. Hi Kev." Apollo looked between them and looked at Kevin in a way asking if Danielle knew about him and Keely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:31 pm

"Hi Apollo, I am fine." Danielle said nicely to her but she knew she saw Kevin eye changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:38 pm

"That's good." Apollo said to Danielle. "Um...what are you two doing in the woods?" she had an idea as to why Kev was but not to why Danielle was.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

Number of posts : 282
Year : Senior
Clique : Radioheads
Allegiance : Neutral
Race : Weapon
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:39 pm

"That's what I was gonna ask." Ben muttered. He looked at the girl that just joined the group.
Back to top Go down
https://eaglecreekuniversity.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:43 pm

Apollo turned to see Ben. "Oh, hello." she looked up the tree to see Kevin. "Um...Kev...why are you in a tree?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:52 pm

Kevin looked back at Apollo giving her 'She doesn't know look but she trying to find out' look. As he jumped out of the tree t the ground he smiled at Apollo. "Hey Ap, what are you doing out here so late? You'll freeze!"said Kevin as he tooked off his jacket and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Keely Blacknight

Keely Blacknight

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Keely walked into the forest after she promised her brother she would meet him out here, as she walked gracefully through the forest she seen her brother with a bunch of people one she knew by heart and two she didn't. "Hey, Kev and Ap!"said Keely as she looked at the others. "I'm Keely, Keely Blacknight Kevin twin sister."said Keely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:46 pm

Apollo nodded her head then took the jacket and put it on. "I needed to take a walk. I saw you so I thought I'd talk to you and Keel but then I saw everyone else here." she said to him. Kevin and Keely where like two more older siblings towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:27 pm

"I can go, if I am not wanted around." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Keely Blacknight

Keely Blacknight

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:46 pm

Keely gave her a warm smile. "Oh, no you don't have to go unless you want to!"said Keely. As she turned back to Keely she smiled. "Well thanks Ap , and it's always good to take walks there good for you!"said Keely smiling. Apollo been best friends with her and Kevin for ages she was basically the only one who knew what they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:52 pm

"I am Danielle, Danielle Kanst" She said to Keely. Still yet on her mind she was still wondering why Kevin eyes changed when he went some where and came back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:57 pm

Apollo smiled at the her two best friends then Danielle. "Yeah. I needed to clear my head on some things."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:58 pm

Kevin looked at Danielle and laughed. "Your still wondering why my eyes changed aren't you? I can read minds."said Kevin smiling. "I thought I already told you I have that changes colors!"said Kevin lying. "So, me and Keel were going on a walk does anyone want to join?"Kevin asked them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:00 am

"I join you both" Danielle said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:00 am

Apollo smiled at them. "I'll go."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:08 am

Kevin gave them a dazzling smile. "Great, lets go then!" as he started walking gracefully through the forest. "Thank goodness, finally away from the craziness!"said Kevin sighing as he continued walking with Keely beside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:09 am

"Ha, i'm barely away from crazieness, everywhere I got something crazy is going on." Apollo said laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:12 am

"I don't know any of crazies going on since I had spent my part life in private." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:13 am

"Most of my cousins go here and my best friends do so craziness never leaves me." she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 am

Kevin laughed. "Yeah, I guess your right about that Ap!"said Kevin laughing. "Everywhere I can craziness always follows me like I can't ever leave it!"said Kevin sighing as he shooked his head still laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:28 am

"Craziness don't come around me, just old night mares." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:30 am

Kevin stopped and looked at her. "Night mares, what do you mean?"Kevin asked her as his honey eyes looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:34 am

Apollo looked at her and wondered why she would get night mares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:37 am

"I just still have my old bad memories trying to scared me so much." Danielle said answering Kevin but she didn't want to tell him about her father yet since she just met him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking in the forest
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Off Campus :: Forest-
Jump to: