Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
Walking in the forest - Page 3 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
Walking in the forest - Page 3 Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

Walking in the forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Walking in the forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:38 am

Apollo looked at Danielle and knew she wasn't telling everything but didn't want to be butting in.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

Number of posts : 292
Year : Junior
Clique : Part of the Crowd
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:49 am

Kevin looked at Keely, he knew she was keeping to herself seeing how she could see the future. "I'm sorry, I know how you feel."said Kevin as he went back to walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:50 am

Apollo tripped over a stick and started laughing and got up. "I'm okay, just clumsy as usual." she said and brushed the dirt off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:52 am

"I guess it ok, I have my brother to protect me if he comes back." Danielle said to Kevin as she continues walking.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:04 am

Kevin looked at Apollo and shakes his head. "Crazy Ap, always tripping ove things!"said Kevin chuckling. "Be careful Ap!"said Kevin as he looked at Danielle. "Well, it always have a sibling protecting you, it just like what I do to Keel as well as my friends and family."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:05 am

"Hey! Meany!" Apollo said and stuck her tongue out. She pretended to pout and not look at Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:06 am

"I guess it is so. After so many years of being abused." Danielle said. "Apollo you ok?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:09 am

"Yes I am." she said still not looking at Kevin. "Thank you for asking."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:13 am

Kevin looked at Apollo. "Oh come on Ap, look at me I was just kidding!"said Kevin looking at her with sad honey eyes. "Fine."said Kevin as he looked at Danielle. "Abuse, you mean your farther was?"Kevin asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:15 am

Apollo laughed and spun around without falling this time. "Geez Kev, you make it hard to stay mad at you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:15 am

"My father has abused me a million times until he almost killed me but Ben saved me." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:30 am

Kevin looked at her shocked. "Wow, that's horrible! Have you ever tried to fight back?"asked Kevin as he looked at Apollo and laughed. "Oh, looking at me now are you? I know, you got to love me!"said Kevin giving Apollo a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:32 am

Apollo rolled her eyes then looked at Danielle, "I'm sorry about your dad Danielle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:34 am

"I never could fight back" Danielle said as she walks up to a tree that had a small picture on it.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:46 am

Kevin looked at Danielle with sad eyes. "Oh Dani, I'm so sorry about your dad, but at lease you know your safe now."said Kevin. As he looked at Apollo he laughed. "Don't roll our eyes at me you meany!"said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:47 am

She just smiled and looked around the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:48 am

"At least for now, I just have so many fears of him coming after me." Danielle said, "Enough about me, so you like living here?" she asked Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:53 am

Kevin shrugged. "Yeah, I do but I miss my home."said Kevin sighing. As he looked at Apollo he gave her 'should I tell her look.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:54 am

Apollo shrugged her shoulders and gave him a "it's your choice" look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:56 am

(Beep) The sound from Danielle pager, "Um you might want to excuse me. Since I have to go, but I could caught up with you later or some other time." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:57 am

Apollo looked at the pager and wondered what it was about but just shrugged her shoulders and started climbing a tree.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:59 am

Kevin looked at Danielle with a confused look. "Ok, well see you later!"said Kevin as he started climbing a tree with Apollo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:01 am

"It just some kind of thing I have to do, so. I am sorry to cut the walking short." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:02 am

"Kev if I fall I blame you." Apollo said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:06 am

Kevin laughed. "Nah, you won't fall I'll catch if you do."said Kevin smiling at her knowing that she knew he was fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking in the forest
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Off Campus :: Forest-
Jump to: