Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
The First Date - Page 5 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
The First Date - Page 5 Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
The First Date - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
The First Date - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
The First Date - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
The First Date - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
The First Date - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
The First Date - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
The First Date - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
The First Date - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
The First Date - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

The First Date

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The First Date - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:14 am

"Ben, he is fine. I don't want him to stay away from me. He has done nothing to hurt me. Why can't you let me with him?" Danielle said to her brother Ben begging him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

Number of posts : 292
Year : Junior
Clique : Part of the Crowd
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:27 am

Kevin walked over to Danielle and looked into her eyes with his honey ones. "Dani love your brother right you have to stay away from me, all these promises I made about not hurting you I don't know if I can keep them because of what I am."said Kevin as he stroked her cheek. "Please don't cry, but maybe your brother right about me."said Kevin sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:31 am

"Kevin, don't say those words. We could get though this together, if you let us try." Danielle said crying in her eyes while looking at Kevin in his face.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Kevin looked at her with sad eyes. "I know we could love but I don't want to hurt you, I couldn't live with myself if I ever did."said Kevin as wiped her tears with his thumbs. " I know, this is going to be hard but I have to stay away from you."said Kevin sadly and with hurt eyes.

Last edited by Kevin Blacknight on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keely Blacknight

Keely Blacknight

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Keely knew something wasn't right with Kevin her twin brother so she decided to go out and look for him. As she drived she found Kevin car and Danielle and Kevin looking at each other and another man Keely assume to be Danielle's brother. "Kevin, is everything alright?"Keely asked as her honey eyes looked at Ben in disgust. As she looked at Danielle. "Maybe you need to leave us alone if you know what good for you."said Danielle calmly as she looked at her with hurt eyes. "I know, that were friends but how do you know you can trust us?"Keely asked her.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

Number of posts : 282
Year : Senior
Clique : Radioheads
Allegiance : Neutral
Race : Weapon
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:14 pm

All this lovey-dovey stuff was making Ben sick. Literally, a sharp pain pounded against his gut. It felt like he just had the wind knocked out of him. He coughed and bent over slightly. Ben fell against the car. "Whatever, you two obviously love each other. Just don't let me catch you doing any funny business." He wheezed. "Meet you back home Dani."
Back to top Go down
https://eaglecreekuniversity.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:48 am

"See you later." Danielle said to Ben her brother. "Kevin, I don't want to be away from you." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Kevin looked at her with hurt in his eyes as tears ran down his face. "I know, neither do I but I have to I'm dangerous to you."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:17 pm

"You are not dangerous to me." Danielle said tearing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Kevin looked at her sadly. "What if were together and I hurt you? I'll never end the end of from your brother and I'll never live with myself."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:32 pm

"What do you mean that you would end my life from my brother? This is all new to me, you the first guy that ever helped me be comfort besides my brother in all these years in the way I have history of my father abusing me." Danielle said to Kevin. "Some how I believe in you that you never hurt me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Kevin wiped her tears again and sighed. "We can work this out, because I can't stay away from you no matter how hard I try your like a magnet I can't escape from."said Kevin smiling as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:56 pm

"We can, and we will work this out." Danielle said as she kissed him back, "If you need to tell me if you have go some where, just let me know, so I don't have to worry." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:02 pm

"Don't worry love I promise, I'll keep you updated on everything I do!"said Kevin smiling at her. "So, still want to take a walk around the park?"Kevin asked her with a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:26 pm

"I don't know any more but I would like to go my apartment then maybe you can sneak in to sleep with me if you want." Danielle said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:37 pm

"I'll like that, if you do."said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile. As he locked hands with her he started walking back to the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Danielle smiled back at him as they walked back to the car. "I would like it." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:32 am

"Ok, I'll stay with you then."said Kevin smiling at her as he held open the car door for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Danielle smiled at him back and she got in the car that he held the door open for her. 'Gentleman at first, Always an gentleman' She thought in her head about him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:56 pm

As Kevin closed the door for her he got in the car and smiled. "Ok next stop love, your apartment!"said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile and a wink as he tooked off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:02 pm

"Yes, of course." Danielle said as she continue to smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Kevin looked at her and smiled back at her as he held her hand with his left hand as his right was driving the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:13 pm

"We are almost there." Danielle said as she still held his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:15 am

Kevin smiled. "Yes love, were almost there!"said Kevin smiling as he squeezed her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Danielle saw Kevin parked the car in font of the apartment, she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Date
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Housing :: Apartments-
Jump to: