Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
The First Date - Page 2 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
The First Date - Page 2 Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
The First Date - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
The First Date - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
The First Date - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
The First Date - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
The First Date - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
The First Date - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

The First Date

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

Number of posts : 292
Year : Junior
Clique : Part of the Crowd
Registration date : 2008-12-22

The First Date - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:36 am

Kevin laughed and then smiled. "Don't worry, just follow me, I would never embarrass you!"said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:41 am

"I never got a chance to learn to dance but I would dance with you." Danielle said as she smiled and she followed him to the dancing floor.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Kevin smiled at her and lead hr to the dance floor. As he put one hand on her waist and one in her hand he smiled at her. "Ok, put you hand on my shoulder and I'll lead."said Kevin smiling at her as his honey eyes sparkled in the light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am

Danielle put her hand on his shoulder and she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:00 am

Kevin smiled at her at her and started leading the dancing. "Do you trust me love when I say I know what I'm doing?"Kevin asked as he twirled her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:15 am

"I trust you." Danielle said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:43 am

Kevin smiled. "Ok love, because more people are coming to dance!"said as he looked at the people as they got up. "You know, you could lay your head o my chest that's if you want to."said Kevin smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:57 am

"I will but I think I would like you to teach me some more of dancing." Danielle said as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:06 am

Kevin chuckled. "Ok love, you could wrap your arms around my neck while I hold on to your waist with both hands."said Kevin. "It's ok love don't be shy I won't hurt you, you know that!"said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:12 am

"I know you won't hurt me and didn't I mention earlier that I trust you." Danielle said as she smiled and put both of her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:15 am

Kevin chucked. "I know, I can just tell your kind of scared by your emotions, don't worry I'm nervous as well!"said Kevin smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:57 am

"This dancing is all new to me. Which must make me nervous but I am happy I am doing it with you." Danielle said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:32 pm

"Well, I'm glad I'm here doing it with you."said Kevin smiling at her as they danced across the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Danielle lay her head on his chest while they still were dancing on the dancing floor.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:14 am

Kevin looked down at her and smiled as he gently laid his head on top of her as the continued slow dancing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:18 am

"Should we get dinner now?" Danielle asked and her feet were getting tried.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 pm

"Why of course love, anything for you!'he said as he kissed her forehead. "Any place you want to go I'll take you!"said Kevin smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:08 pm

"How about here?" Danielle asked since she saw a food dinner out around.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:10 am

Kevin smiled. "Of course love!"said Kevin smiling as he grabbed her hand and lead her to the waiting area to sit. "Yes, I Kevin Blacknight and I made a reservation for two for tonight."said Kevin. "Ah, Mr. Blacknight, this way please!" said the guy at the host stand. "After you love!"said Kevin smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:14 pm

"Sounds like you got a lot of things ready tonight." Danielle said as she smiled as she went before him to follow the waiter to their table.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Kevin smiled. "Yeah maybe I did, I wanted this date to be perfect for you!"said Kevin smiling as lead her to the candle lit table that was for two.

The First Date - Page 2 Candlelight2
(ignore the people in the pic ad look at the table)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:50 pm

"Everything doesn't always have to be perfect you know." Danielle said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:06 pm

"I know, but I wanted it to be for you!"said Kevin smiling as he pulled out the chair for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:07 am

Danielle smiled at him as she got in the chair he pulled out for her, "Then I should say thank you already." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:00 pm

Kevin smiled. "Oh, it was nothing love!"said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Date
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Housing :: Apartments-
Jump to: