Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
The First Date - Page 4 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
The First Date - Page 4 Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
The First Date - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
The First Date - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
The First Date - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
The First Date - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
The First Date - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
The First Date - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
The First Date - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
The First Date - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
The First Date - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

The First Date

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

Number of posts : 292
Year : Junior
Clique : Part of the Crowd
Registration date : 2008-12-22

The First Date - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:18 am

As Kevin got into the car he smiled at her and started his car and tooked off driving with one hand while he held Danielle's hand with the other.

()I know, some day I will I promise! Ok, who going to make the first move you or me?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:23 am

Danielle smiled as she felt Kevin hand hold her like nothing seemed to matter whatever she wanted to know what he was or not.

((You can))
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:30 am

((Ok, I will))

As Kevin parked the car in the parks parking lot he smiled. "So, are you ready love?"Kevin asked as he kissed her.
(Ha, car making out! ha ha lol Laughing Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:39 am

"Yes" Danielle said before she got kissed by Kevin. His lips touched her lips and it was the first time she ever got kissed by any one. She kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:47 am

As Kevin smiled in the kiss he kissed her back to not to hard to where it would hurt her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:51 am

Danielle smiled at him from each kiss she had with Kevin turning out to be a making out kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Kevin smiled as their kissing was now starting into a making out session but he didn't mind. As he cupped her cheek he deepen the kiss a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Danielle saw something in Kevin month that was unfamiliar to her. She stares at it for a moment, "What is that?" She asked him gently that she touched on of his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:08 pm

Kevin smiled at her. "Well, you remember when you wondered what I and you thought I was vampire."said Kevin slowly. "Well... it turns out I am one, are you afraid of me now?"Kevin asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Danielle now knows that Kevin is a vampire but she looks at him for a minute to think on his question, "I am a little bit scared." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:15 pm

"Like I told you before love, I will never hurt you."said Kevin as his honey eyes looked at her with worry in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:20 am

"I already given you my trust, so I am not scared." Danielle said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Kevin smiled. "I'm glad you trust me, but I will never hurt or harm you I will always be with you no matter what either in person or in your dreams."said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:56 pm

"You sound you are promising for something special." Danielle said as she smiled at him. Knowing he was still on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Kevin smiled. "Well then you should know that I promise I'll never to those things to you unless you want me to."said Kevin smiling as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:57 pm

"Alright then." Danielle said after Kevin kiss to her, she kissed him back. "Wouldn't it be funny that we could be doing something else in the car?" she put on a sexy smile.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

Number of posts : 282
Year : Senior
Clique : Radioheads
Allegiance : Neutral
Race : Weapon
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Ben walked up to the car. He leaned casually against the door and knocked against the window. "Give me one reason, I shouldn't kill him." He hissed in a low and dangerous voice.
Back to top Go down
https://eaglecreekuniversity.rpg-board.net
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Kevin got out of the car and chuckled. "Whoa easy man, plus killing me wouldn't solve anything plus I would never do anything to hurt Danielle."said Kevin as he leaned against the car. "So, do what you please of me kill me beat the living shit out me I don't care what you do but there's nothing that can stop me from loving and protecting Danielle."said Kevin calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:28 pm

Danielle got out of the car after Kevin, "Don't kill him, Ben." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:32 pm

"No love, he can do whatever he pleases with me I don't care!"said Kevin still leaning against his car in a calming manner.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Ben narrowed his eyes. "You think this is funny?" He took a step towards Kevin. There was a click as he flicked his pocket knife open. "I bet you tell every girl that. You just look like that type of guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:41 pm

"Kevin, no fights please." Danielle said then she turned to her brother Ben, "Ben, I can't let you do this." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Kevin looked back at Ben calmly and replied. "Actually no I don't think this is funny, and I'm not that type of guy who take advantage of girls perhaps you shouldn't judge people before you actually know them."said Kevin calmly. "But go ahead, do as you please with me I'm not stopping you!"said Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kanst
Admin
Benjamin Kanst

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:03 pm

"You're either really brave or incredibly fucking stupid." Ben spat angrily. "Whichever one it happens to be, I still don't like you. Stay the hell away from my sister."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:08 am

"I think it might be all of the above."said Kevin calmly. "Fine I'll stay away from her, but I think it's Danielle's choice."said Kevin more calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Date
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Housing :: Apartments-
Jump to: