Eagle Creek University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last safe haven on Earth...but for how long?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Eagle Creek
Photobucket
Eagle Creek University is located in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland. The year is 2050 and the world is in shambles. Only recently has it started recovering from the Third World War. Every country in the world has chosen a side, leaving Ireland as the last neutral zone. It is here where Eagle Creek is located.
The Admins
Kanst
The First Date - Page 6 13666336-1
Sedgwick
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Rife
The First Date - Page 6 Ero-3
C-Box
Latest topics
» Looking through some papers
The First Date - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm by Guest

» A New Resident
The First Date - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm by Alice Hale

» Knowing The Truth
The First Date - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm by Guest

» A Day of Shopping
The First Date - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm by Alice Hale

» Having some Lunch
The First Date - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm by Alice Hale

» finding a good book
The First Date - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm by Alice Hale

» The First Date
The First Date - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 am by Guest

» The Pregnancy Now Showing
The First Date - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am by Guest

» What you listening to?
The First Date - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:40 pm by Alice Hale

The First Date

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

Number of posts : 292
Year : Junior
Clique : Part of the Crowd
Registration date : 2008-12-22

The First Date - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:02 am

As Kevin smiled back at her he shut off the car and got out and went over and opened Danielle's car door and held it open with his foot while he reached out a hand for her to grab. "Shall we love?"Kevin asked as he gave her a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:02 pm

"We shall" Danielle said as she took Kevin hand and got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Kevin smiled as he shut the car door with his powers as he locked hands with Danielle he continued walking as he locked his car with the beeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Danielle and Kevin walked into the building smiling at each other, "Let me see if Ben is sleep." She said as they got to her door of her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Kevin nodded and smiled at her. "Ok, love but hurry back!"said Kevin as he gave her a wicked smile and winked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Danielle saw Ben asleep in his room that he has in her apartment, she takes one look at him then goes back to the font door to where Kevin was, "He is asleep, you can come in." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Kevin nodded and gave her a wicked smile. As he walked in he followed Danielle to her room. "Wow, nice room you got here."said Kevin as he looked around her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:20 pm

"You can take a look around if you want, I have a lot things in the room and a few pictures." Danielle said to Kevin as she turned on the light switch and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Kevin smiled and looked around her room at the pictures. "Nice picture here!"said Kevin as he gave her a wicked smile as he looked at the picture of her in her bikini,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:25 am

"That taken last year when I went on the beach with my brother Ben." Danielle said as she smiled back at Kevin, "It was the first time, that my whole body was completed healed. I have healing powers if you didn't know, when ever someone gets hurt from a cut or something, I can heal them." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:21 pm

"Wow, that must be a great power to have, I have the power to make things move with my mind on top of the vampire abilities but that's my main power."said Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:13 pm

"Can you show me?" Danielle asked him with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Kevin smiled. "Of course love, anything for you!"said Kevin smiling. "Ok love, I'm going to move your dresser and put it against this wall."sis Kevin as he focused on the dresser as it moved against the hall instead of beside her window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:46 pm

"Wow that is amazing that you can do that." Danielle said as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Kevin smiled. "Yeah, it's really a nice gift, it comes in handy alot!"said Kevin smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:39 pm

"I am sure it does." Danielle smiled at him. She sure was missing his kisses.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:55 pm

Kevin chuckled as he read her mind. "Yeah, but I only use them if I have to protect someone like you!"said Kevin smiling as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Danielle kissed Kevin back, "I am starting to like you a lot." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Kevin smiled. "Well starting you love you more and more each day, I can't enough of you!"said Kevin as he picked her up and carried her over to the bed and kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Danielle giggled as he carried her to the bed and kissed her. She kissed him back, "I think I am starting to love you." she said as she smiled and kept on kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Kevin smiled and kept kissing her enjoying the feeling it was giving him after so many years of not having it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:09 pm

This feeling was quite powerful, Danielle could not stop kissing Kevin because she wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:23 am

Kevin broke apart because he knew she had to breath. "Sorry love, but I knew you had to breath!"sad Kevin smiling as he let her breath fr a bit and kissed her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:44 am

"Is something going to happen to night?" Danielle asked Kevin after she need to breath again.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Blacknight

Kevin Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:12 pm

Kevin chuckled. "Only if you want something to happen it will love."said Kevin as he gave her a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Date   The First Date - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Date
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eagle Creek University :: Housing :: Apartments-
Jump to: